Saturday 21 February 2009

Random Thoughts

I need to pen down my thoughts regularly if I have to do some serious blogging. Or else why waste cyber space?
Can cyber space be really wasted? The amount of data uploaded (or should it be 'scattered' since it is space?) online is un-imaginable. So where does this new space come from?
Talking about space, why do scientists look for life in the outer space? Isn't it a complete waste of time considering the situation we are now facing on Earth? True, I am not going to live long enough to experience the 100% melt-down of all the ice on the North and South poles, and true I don't care much about future generations when I yet have to achieve so many things in life, but I still feel that dealing with the situation at hand will be beneficial than looking for life or suitable living conditions for Homo sapien sapien in outer space!
"मैत्रेयी" "ऋचा" "आदिती" Look ताई, my devnagri fonts are working !! So happy :) Let me write ससा for you :)

4 comments:

Ads said...

oh! you wrote sasa allright but you got 'ti' in my name wrong!! In marathi it is 'Tee' and not 'ti'!! Kudos!!

Maitreyee said...

Noted. Apologies. Corrected. :)

Anonymous said...

"So where does this new space come from?"
The internet is completely decentralized! So every time you buy a new hard drive and connect it to the internet, cyberspace gets more space ;-)

You got yourself a subscriber...

Keep writing!

~M

Anonymous said...

"So where does this new space come from?"

It comes from the decentralized nature of the internet! Each time you buy a new USB drive or a hard drive, you added space to cyberspace ;)

You just got yourself a new subscriber...

Keep writing.

~M